Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Foxy Turtles

I am so sorry it's taken me this long to come back and post more of my Fox Builder punch art.
Life has been really busy as of late and I have not had much time to write instructions.
I did manage to get all the photos taken (4 more creation after today's).

So today I am sharing this lovely little pair of turtles.



The card is a little uninspired, I know. I had the punch art completed weeks ago but was stumped at how to use it. They looked like a pair  in love so that;s where the theme came from.

I kept this card very simple and used several scrap pieces of coordinating patterned paper.
the punch shapes and dies were cut form sienna cardstock.
I do really like the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits and they worked very well for this card.


the turtles were mounted using foam onto cream cardstock cut with the label die. I added a little bit of ribbon and some scattered rhinestones for my finishing touches.

Aren't these two just adorable?


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Recollections
Patterned paper: MME Reunion paper pad, 6 x 6"
Dies: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits - SU, Labels Framelits - SU
Ink: Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi, Crushed Curry - all SU
Punches: tiny heart (1/4") - PB, posh heart - Posh Impressions,
               for punch art turtles see below instruction sheet
Misc.: Always artichoke ribbon, white gel pen, black marker, foam mounting squares/tape, rhinstones, rose/red chalk

Punch art instructions:


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon. 

4 comments :

  1. Awesome, I love your endless creativity! You've talked me into several punches I was on the fence about...I'm sure I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, how those are , great job !!! ❤️
    Hugs Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you come up with your punch art??? They are all so adorable and creative! Thank you so much for sharing them. I just love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...