Saturday, November 21, 2015

Winter Mouse Favour

When I came up with the idea to make a cute little mouse treat wrapper I was rather excited to get started but for some reason he gave me a little trouble and just refused to look like the mouse image I had in my head. It took a bit of adjusting but he finally came out how I pictured him.


He is rather cute but still very masculine looking. I think he'll make the perfect treat for my teenage sons. I plan on filling him with a few homemade Christmas cookies tucked inside a clear bag.


To give you an idea what he looks like stuffed, h he is filled up with 2 peppermint patties.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections, Bazzill
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Strawberry Blush, - all SU
Sentiment die: Wonderful Wreath - SU, Curvy Keepsake - SU
Misc.: black marker, white gel pen

Full punch list as per below instructions:


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon. 

4 comments :

  1. your curvy keepsake ideas are amazing. I love seeing what you do. I love all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your curvy keepsake creations. Have you ever thought about creating a tiger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your punch art designs are just adorable! Thank you for the punch list visual, that makes it so much easier.

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning work...your creations bring big smiles to my face...TFS....pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...