Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Winter Moose Favour

Winter in Canada would not be complete without including a great, big moose. So of course I had to make a winter themed moose favour. This cute fellow would be great for any huntsmen on your holiday gift list.


Note, when I say big, I mean big. This favour is a good 2 . 5 " taller than the mouse favour from my last post. He was made in the same style and can therefore hold a nice treat in his tummy.


Although he is adorable as is I thought a little holiday greeting would create the perfect  finishing touch. This would also work well with a simple "hello" or a birthday greeting.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Recollections
Ink: Early Espresso, Mossy meadow, Crumb Cake - all SU
Sentiment die; Wonderful Wreath - SU
Misc.: white gel pen, rose/red chalk
Punches/dies needed as per below instructions.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon. 

5 comments :

  1. Thanks Alex, I love your little Moose
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness he's cute!! I have everything to make him except the curvy box die! Suppose I could just make his head for a card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this super sweet moose! I am continually amazed at how you can think of such cute and creative ways to use dies. You certainly have a great talent and I'm glad I follow your blog to see your projects. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...