Sunday, November 8, 2015

Remarkable Hello

Have I mentioned that I have one of the best SU demos around? A few weeks ago I had a surprise in my mail box, a pack of melon mambo Blendabilities. Knowing I am really getting into alcohol markers, and that I missed out on several colour packs of the Blendabilities before they were pulled she gifted me this set. I love the vibrancy of this colour pack and thought flowers were the perfect canvas.

As I had not made use of the third flower in the Remrakable You set i decided a bright and happy bouquet created form this image woudl be perfect.


There was a lot o fuzzy cutting involved in getting this to look just right. The leafy stems consist of two images cut apart to frame my little bouquet.


I chose to match the flower colours in my pretty striped ribbon, so opted for purple, pink and fuchsia tones. I also coloured my die cut sentiment to match.


The leafy greens were glues straight onto the card front, where as the flowers were all popped using a bit of foam tape for some added dimension.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections white, Bazzill green
Patterned paper: source know (old piece I had in my stash with no printed info on the back
Stamps: Remarkable You - SU
Die: Hello Thinlits - SU
Ink: Tuxedo Black - Memento
Alcohol markers: Melon mambo Blendabilities - SU, RV01, RV21, RV34, V04, V06, V09, G02, G05, G09 - Copic
Misc.: striped ribbon (1 1/4" wide), foam mounting tape/squares

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.

2 comments :

  1. These look so pretty made into a bouquet. Love the bright happy colors too! What an awesome gift you received!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you for such a nice demo! Your flowers are fabulous- love, love the dimension and the beautiful ribbon which 'ties' all of the color together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...