Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Penguin Christmas Favour

I thought a few more Christmas favours would come in handy now for classroom gifts as well as  party and holiday treats. This time I focused on some frosty wintertime friends.

To start off this little collection of Curvy Keepsake treats is this handsome little penguin decked out in his winter attire.


As with all my Curvy Keepsake favours his tummy can hold various little treats such as peppermint patties, Tic Tacs or even a clear bag with a couple of homemade Christmas cookies.


He can also be finished with a Holiday greeting (or someone's name).


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections black, rest is old Bazzill
Ink: Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, both SU
Sentiment die: Expressions Thinlits - SU
Misc.: white gel pen, black marker

Punches and dies needed for the treat holder/favour as per below instructions.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon for more fun and frosty Holiday favours.

5 comments :

  1. Thank you for your adorable designs and inspiration. The CKB is one of my favorite dies and your designs make it come alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex, you are a genius. I love your creations.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! I love your use of dies- always creative and I appreciate the recipe so I can attemp to CASE this when I have time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! You are gifted girl! It has to be how you come up with so many clever ideas. So appreciate you sharing your ideas AND your how-to's.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...