Tuesday, August 25, 2015

More Shake Tags

I love how the same basic design of a project can turn out completely different just be changing the colours and embellishments.

These pretty shaker tag were create with the same basic supplies as my birthday tag form yesterday's post. I simple chose different colours, embellishments and one of the other Four Frame stamps.

This one uses the filigree frame. Which made me think of my grandmother. So I turned it into a bit of an antique design, choosing lace, flowers and soft cream/brown hues.

The little flowers were stamped in black ink and then I sponged them with a little brown and dark red. I shape the petals a little and twisted 2 into smaller buds. Each has a rhinestone centre that was coloured with alcohol markers.
The ruler/yard stick at the bottom was a scrap of a self adhesive border.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections - ivory, rest is old Bazzill
Ink: Colorbox Chalk ink - Chestnut Roan, Memento - Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler & Early Espresso - SU
Stamps: Four Frames - SU, Petite Petals - SU
Punches: Deco Frame - SU, Petite Petals - SU
Die: Two Tags - SU
Misc.: foam tape, acetate, rhinestones (1 for each flower center), 5/8" taupe lace ribbon, clear micro beads, yard stick border - K & Company -  Julianne


The little bird frame inspired autumn.  I coloured the bird with alcohol markers to resemble a robin. Going with the fall theme I coloured the flowers yellow and brown. I kept the front of the tag rather simple and now wonder if maybe stamping it with a darker red or brown using a background stamp such as a wood texture would maybe enhance the autumn feeling a little.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso & Mossy Meadow - SU
Markers: SU Blendabilities - Daffodile Delight, Old Olive, Skintone, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Four Frames - SU, Petite Petals - SU
Punches: Deco Frame - SU, Petite Petals - SU
Die: Two Tags - SU
Misc.: foam tape, acetate, Always Asparagus seam binding, clear micro beads,

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...