Sunday, May 17, 2015

Delicate Butterflies

I kept this card very simple in basic white with just a touch if pearls to showcase the intricate lacy design of the butterfly dies.


I trimmed my card front layer to 4 x 5.25" and cut the large butterfly form the center. I embossed the card with flowers on one side and attached it to my card base with foam squares. I then layers the medium butterfly over the large, folded the wings up slightly and attached the body to the center of the negative/cut out butterfly on my card front. I also added 4 pearls to the butterfly body.


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections
Die: Butterfly Thinlits - SU
Embossing folder: Flowering Spring - Mpress
Misc.: 4 x 1/4" pearls, foam mounting squares

2 comments :

  1. I'll try it again...lol.

    I love this card. I love the clean white look to it. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is beautifully delicate card. I love the embossing folder used. It is truly stunning as white on white.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...