Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Silver Bells Christmas Card

Okay, I have to confess, I have one more note tag punch creation to share.
Strangely enough this idea popped into my head while shopping with my daughter. We were at the dollar store browsing the Christmas décor aisle. I saw these little bells and thought to myself, " I can make bells with the note tag punch.".

So, without further ado, here are my gold and "silver" bells:


As you can see by the instructions below, these are really quite simple to make. You can decorate them with stamps or small punch shapes, or simple emboss the foil. I added a bow and some "greenery" (PB pine branch), but there are many punches and dies that would work for a little seasonal accent.
I think these bells would also work really well for a wedding card. Maybe accent with a bow and some doves.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections white, Bazzill green, gold & silver foil
Ink: Basic Black - SU
Stamp: Warm Words - SU
Embossing folder: Swirl baubles - Crafts Too
Die: Oval Framlits - SU
Punches:large pine branch - PB, , 1 1/4" square - SU (to create banner tails)
Misc.: 5/8" red organza ribbon, foam squares, 3 x 1/4" rhinestones

Full punch art instructions below:

 
Thanks for stopping by; hope to see you again soon.
 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...