Saturday, August 23, 2014

Koala Punch Art Card

I managed to finish the instructions for my little koala this morning (Mom Kangaroo and her little joey are a little more involved) so he's the one I'm sharing first.

 
My little Koala is sitting on the ground infront of what I hope can be mistaken for a eucalyptus plant (techinally the leaves are not the right shape but work with me please).
Here is what just the background looks like:

 
I hand cut the dirt/sandy ground. The "eucaluptus" consists of various leaf stem dies that I cut in a light and dark green sahde. I then inked the leaf edges in darket green and inked the stems in brown.
 
Supplies sed:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Greeting:  Teeny Tiny Wishes - SU
Punch: Speach Bubble/cloud - Emagination
Ink: All SU: Garden Green, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and for the Koala- Basic Gray and Sahara Sand
Die: Leafstem - Sizzix (Old die from the red Sizzix days)
Misc.: white gel pen, foam mounting squares (and I use a little red/pink chalk for the cheeks)
 
Full punch art instructions below.


2 comments :

  1. Thanks Alex, I love your punch art cards.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your punch art projects are so precious! You constantly amaze me with your wonderful talent! Thanks for sharing what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...