Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pearfect Mom Card

Today I am sharing a cute Mother's Day punch art card I made this week.
It come complete with the pearfect sentiment.


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Old Autumn Leaves
Embossing Folder:  Branches - Sizzix (Burlap - Sizzix - Tim Holtz on basket)
Sentiment: PC generated. Fonts are STAMP ACT and DESRYL
Die Cut: Accut large tag #1
Punches:  1 3/4" scallop circle - SU, 1 3/8" circle - SU, Word window - SU
Ink: Old Olive - SU, various misc. Colorbox inks
Misc.: black Zig marker, small red ribbon bow, foam squares, 1/8" white brad

Full punch art instructions listed below.


Up next, more fruity punch art.

2 comments :

  1. Love your pears and basket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. again, this is so cute and you are so very very creative.... Thank you for sharing your creativity....

    I've missed getting the notices of your new postings....I hope you consider moving to a different delivery service....I'm sure I'm not the only one that misses your work....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...