Saturday, May 24, 2014

New SU Catty

Alright, I have no choice, I need to share this.
I received the new SU catty last week (thank you to my wonderful demo!). At first glance there were only a few items that spoke to me. After going through the catalogue a second time I decided to mark the pages with my trusty sticky tabs.

The results are rather scary.


I haven't had this many wants in a long time. I think I'm in big trouble (or at least my bank account is). Even if I narrow down my wants to my "must haves" the list is still soo long. I sure hope some of these items stick around for longer than the year so I have time to save the money needed.
On top of this there's of course also the worry that once the Holiday catty comes out I'll be in even more trouble.




2 comments :

  1. I had to laugh at the picture because mine looks the exact same. I'd be lost without my sticky notes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the new catalog amazing?!! I'm a demo, but even so, there are SO many cool new things in this one!! LOL on your sticky tabs too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...