Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vintage Flower Card

I couldn't sleep so stayed up and stamped a little.
I managed to finish a card using my horseshoe ribbon flower punch art (details found here).
It wasn't my intention when I started but nonetheless ended up with a vintage feel; I think it turned out pretty well.


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Punches: SU ribbon border, SU oval, SU Scallop oval, SU Pansy, SU Fancy flower, SU 7/8" scallop circle, PB horseshoe
Ink: Colorbox Chestnut Roan (Chalk), dark green and light brown/tan from Autumn Pastels pallet.
Stamps: Crackle background - Impression Obsession, SU Flower Shop, SU Posy Punch, SU Perfect Punches
Misc. 1/2 inch brown button, jute, pop dots.

Thanks for looking

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...