Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Background Stamps 2

Today I am sharing the 2nd card I created while playing with my background stamps.

This one I am intending to send to my grandfather for his birthday next month.

 
 
Again, as you can see, this is a nice and simple card. Supplies used as follows:

First background: SU French Script stamped in Colorbox black ink, and over that is  the Second background stamp: SU Soft Swirls in Colorbox Saphire Silk (blue metallic) ink.

I then randomly stamped a dragonfly (old Club Scrap) all over in Encore Ultimate Metallic Green.

Cardstock colors are an ivory and a teal blue Bazzill (not sure what the colour is called)

I added 3/4" teal satin ribbon and mounted my greeting over it using foam dots. Frame and sentiment stamps are from SU Vintage labels, which were both punched from cardstock using SU largest oval and a large rectangle (PB) punch. Both of these were attached with foam squares for some added dimension.

Thanks for looking. Hope I've helped inspired some of you to dig through your background stamps.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...